View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit | 400 kg
- Brigadeiro Mole | 200 kg
- Ripe Banana | 3 unit(s)
- Good quality dulce de leche | 200 kg
- Whipped cream to decorate | to taste
- Butter | 200 kg
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- Grind the wafer in a blender or food processor and add the melted butter.
- In a round shape of 30 cm in diameter, mold the dough creating a border of approximately 3 cm,
Bake in preheated oven for 10 minutes
- After cooling, unmold the dough and add a layer of soft brigadeiro, (soon I will post my recipe for this brigadeiro).
- Chop the bananas diagonally, and place evenly across the surface.
- Add a generous layer of good quality dulce de leche.
- Cover with whipped cream and decorate, whipped cream made with fresh cream is much better for this recipe, as you can add the sugar in the whipped cream.
- If you prefer, sprinkle cinnamon powder to taste.
- Take the fridge and that's it.
Did you like this recipe?