View in original language
- Maizena Biscuit300 g
- Banana3 unit(s)
- Dulce de leche1 can(s)
- Whipped cream1 cup
- Cinnamon1 to taste
- Butter100 g
- Take the cornstarch cookies and put them to grind in a blender until they are powdered.
- Melt the butter and add the wafer powder until it forms a dough.
- Forre the bottomless shape with the dough and take it to the freezer for 40 min.
- Take it out of the fridge and set it aside
- Cut the bananas into slices and line a first layer, then add the dulce de leche.
- Finally, add the whipped cream and cinnamon.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Homemade bread stuffed
Carrot Cake 🥕