View in original language
- Hobby wafer without filling | 300 g
- Butter | 160 g
- Boiled condensed milk | 2 can(s)
- Banana | 4 unit(s)
- Whipped cream | 1 unit(s)
- cream | 200 g
- Grind the hobby cookie in a food processor and mix with the butter at room temperature. Then add 15ml of water and mix again
- Put this mixture in a shape with a removable bottom and take it to the freezer for 20 minutes.
- Add the two cans of condensed milk cooked in a pressure cooker on top of the pie base
- Add the chopped bananas
- Add the whipped cream (whipped according to package directions) and you're done! Leave in the fridge overnight before unmolding.
Did you like this recipe?