View in original language
- good quality dulce de leche (choose one that is very firm)400 g
- bananas cut into slices10 unit(s)
- cream (whipped cream, if you prefer)400 g
- packet of crushed cornstarch biscuit1 unit(s)
- culinary margarine200 g
- cinnamon powder for sprinkling1 teaspoon
- Mix the crushed biscuit (flour type, very thin) with the cooking margarine, with your fingertips, until you form a smooth dough. Forre the bottom of a form to open (false bottom), and bake for only 10 minutes, in oven preheated to 180°C. Remove. Let the dough cool.
- Place the dulce de leche over the cooled dough. Flatten to flat.
- Cut the bananas into slices, and distribute them over the dulce de leche.
- Put the cream on top (if you prefer, you can beat it to make it into whipped cream), and smooth it out.
- Take a small sieve, and spread the cinnamon over the top passing it through the sieve, so that it sprays better all over the pie.
- Leave in the fridge for 3 hours before unmolding.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Bacalhau à Brás
Carrot and Zucchini Spaghetti with Chicken and Fresh Herbs