Banana surprise cake
View in original language
- 3 1/2 cups all-purpose flour | 350 g
- 1 1/2 cup sugar | 240 g
- Eggs | 3 unit(s)
- 3/4 cup oil | 150 ml
- 1 1/2 cup milk | 300 ml
- 1 tablespoon of baking powder | 14 g
- Bananas | to taste
- Cinnamon powder | to taste
- In a bowl place the eggs, sugar and beat until you get a fluffy and light cream.
- Add the oil, wheat flour, milk and beat again until a smooth and homogeneous mass.
- Add the baking powder and mix gently.
- Grease a rectangular shape with butter or margarine, sprinkle with sugar, cinnamon, arrange slices of bananas cut lengthwise and on top pour all the dough sprinkling a little more cinnamon.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 200°C for 40 minutes. Unmold and serve.
- You can also watch the video.
Did you like this recipe?