View in original language
- Ripe bananas | 10 unit(s)
- Egg | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 cup
- Melted margarine | 5 tablespoon
- Crystal sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Dark chocolate | 200 g
- Chemical Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Grease a mold with margarine and wheat
- Cut the bananas vertically and thinly and make a layer in the form of bananas
- mix the wheat, sugar and yeast on a platter, make a farofinha, place this farofinha over the bananas that are in the pan until covered and then add pieces of chocolate
- repeat the process until the edge of the shape
- then mix the margarine, eggs and milk in a platter, mix well and pour over the pie
- now just take it to bake on medium heat for 40 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?