Banana Peel Cake
View in original language
- Banana Peels4 unit(s)
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Cups of milk (tea)2 l
- Tablespoons of margarine2 tablespoon
- Cups (tea) of sugar2/3 cup
- Cups (tea) of breadcrumbs3 cup
- Tablespoon of Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Blend the banana peels, egg yolks, milk, margarine and sugar in a blender.
- After hitting, transfer this mixture to a vessel and add the breadcrumbs. Blend well.
- Beat the egg whites and gradually add them to the dough along with the yeast.
- Then pour into a greased and floured baking dish (you can also use cinnamon sugar instead of flour).
- Bake in a preheated oven at medium temperature for 40 minutes.
- For the topping, make a caramel with 2 cups (tea) of sugar and 1/2 cup (tea) of water. Add the 4 sliced bananas. Cover the cake while it's still hot