Banana Peel Cake
Esse bolo é perfeito pra tomar aquele cafezinho da tarde ... um bolo simples e econômico, zero desperdício.. Read more
View in original language
- Banana Peel2 cup
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Oil1 cup
- Sugar1 cup
- Wheat Flour2 cup
- Chocolate powder2 tablespoon
- Cinnamon Powder1 dessert spoon
- Baking Powder1 tablespoon
- Grease a baking dish with oil and flour and preheat the oven for 15 min at 180 degrees
- In a bowl, mix the flour with the chocolate, cinnamon and baking powder.
- In a blender, beat the chopped banana peels with the oil, eggs and sugar until obtaining a homogeneous mixture.
- Mix this blender mixture with the dry ingredients until you form the cake dough.
- Pour into baking dish and place banana slices on top.
- Bake in preheated oven for approximately 40 minutes.