Banana pancake stuffed with semi-cured cheese with dulce de leche syrup
View in original language
- Banana2 unit(s)
- Cinnamon to taste
- Butter1 dessert spoon
- Half-cured cheese slices2 unit(s)
- Dulce de leche2 tablespoon
- Milk5 tablespoon
- Cardamom Seeds2 unit(s)
- Broken and roasted Brazil nuts2 tablespoon
- In a pan add the milk and dulce de leche. Heat over low heat and stir to dissolve the dulce de leche. Add the cardamom crushed on the knife and stir for another 5 minutes. Turn off and book.
- Process, grate in fine grater or mash the peeled bananas well with a fork. Season with cinnamon to taste.
- In a heated non-stick frying pan add a little butter, place a spoon and a half of the banana mass in the center and form a disk. Place a slice of cheese in the center being careful not to pierce the bottom of the dough. Cover with one and a half more spoons of the dough and brown over low heat for 5 minutes. Flip with a spatula, add a little more butter and brown for another 5 minutes. Turn off the fire
- Heat the broth while stirring. If necessary, add a spoon of milk to get the desired texture. Serve the pancake with the hot syrup and sprinkle the broken and toasted Brazil nuts on top. Have a good time!
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Doce de banana Manica
Banana Brigadeiro with Dulce de Leche filling
Banana with Dulce de Leche