Banana Milk Shake
View in original language
- Very Ripe Banana | 2 unit(s)
- Cocoa | 1 dessert spoon
- Water or Milk | 120 ml
- Cut the bananas into slices and freeze for 8 hours;
- In the blender, place the water or milk, the frozen bananas and the cocoa, beat until it forms a cream, if you need to add more water or milk.
- Note: You don't need to add sugar because the ripe banana will sweeten. If you want, you can replace the cocoa with chocolate (add 2 tablespoons).
- Decorate to taste, with whipped cream, chocolate stick, sprinkles, etc.
Did you like this recipe?