View in original language
- Wheat flour3 cup
- Sugar3 cup
- Butter3 tablespoon
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Milk2 cup
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Bananas6 unit(s)
- Make a farofa with the flour, sugar, butter and yeast
- Place a layer of farofa and a layer of banana on a platter, until the banana and farofa are used up.
- In the drums, beat the egg whites, then add the yolks and milk and beat a little more.
- Wet the cake with the mixer mixture and sprinkle sugar and cinnamon on top.
- Bake in the oven until golden