View in original language
- Processed bananas10 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Strawberry Gelatin1 unit(s)
- Squeezed lemon juice1 to taste
- Sugar for garnish1 to taste
- I peeled the bananas and put them in the food processor and blended them.
- Then I took it to a pan put the sugar, the gelatin and the squeezed lemon.
- I brought it to a boil until it started to bubble.
- Then I put it in a square pot and took it to the fridge to harden.
- Then cut into small pieces and roll in sugar.
- Great sweets option for kids.