Banana Cake With Oatmeal
View in original language
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Mashed bananas | 4 unit(s)
- Oat bran | 1 cup
- Sunflower oil | 1/2 cup
- Cinnamon | 1 tablespoon
- Xylitol or sweetener | to taste
- Raisins | 3 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 tablespoon
- Brazil nuts (optional) | 5 unit(s)
- Brown flaxseed (optional) | 2 tablespoon
- Blend all ingredients in a blender, leaving the oat bran last.
- Add two tablespoons of flaxseed and the chopped Brazil nuts (remember that this step is optional, but it will be delicious and boost your health even more.
- Mix everything and gradually and slowly, incorporate the yeast.
- Pour into a mold and place in the oven to bake for 35 to 45 minutes.
Did you like this recipe?