Banana cake with chocolate
View in original language
- Banana3 unit(s)
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Oil or melted butter2 tablespoon
- Milk2 tablespoon
- American Cup Wheat Flour2 unit(s)
- American sugar cup1 unit(s)
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder or chocolate3 tablespoon
- Chocolate chips to taste
- Beat the bananas, eggs, oil or butter and milk in a blender.
- In a bowl mix the dry ingredients wheat flour, sugar and chocolate and then mix with the liquids.
- Finally, add the yeast, stirring gently, add the chocolate chips.
- Pour into a greased form and put in the oven. By 180° C for approx 35 min.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
heart of palm moqueca
Pumpkin with dried meat
fish broth pirão