View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- Ripe banana4 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Baking powder1 tablespoon
- Cinnamon to taste
- Beat the eggs, bananas and oil in a blender.
- Pour the cream made in the blender into a bowl and add the flour (sifted), sugar and lower leg.
- Mix well and finally add the yeast.
- Grease a mold with margarine and sprinkle with sugar and cinnamon.
- Pour the dough and place in the preheated oven for approximately 35 minutes at 180 degrees.
- To finish, I sprinkled confectioners' sugar with the help of a sieve.