View in original language
- Sugar (Slurry) | 10 tablespoon
- Silver Bananas (small) | 5 unit(s)
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 1 cup
- Soybean oil | 1/2 cup
- Milk | 1/2 cup
- Wheat Flour (1 cup and a half) | 1 cup
- Chemical Yeast | 1/2 tablespoon
- Prepare the sugar syrup directly on the tray. Bring to a boil until the sugar has completely melted. Spread the syrup so that it covers the entire tray when it cools.
- After cooling the syrup, line the entire tray with the bananas.
- In a bowl, put the eggs + sugar + oil and stir until you form a very homogeneous cream.
- Add the milk and flour little by little and mix until a smooth dough forms.
- Add the yeast and mix lightly.
- Place the dough on top of the bananas and bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for 40 minutes or until the dough comes out clean on a toothpick.
Did you like this recipe?