View in original language
- Banana12 unit(s)
- Sugar2 cup
- Gems4 unit(s)
- Butter2 tablespoon
- egg whites4 unit(s)
- Milk1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Baking powder to taste
- Beat the egg whites and set aside
- Beat the yolks with the sugar, add the buttermilk and the sugar mix well.
- After mixing, add the snow whites and the yeast mix well.
- In a container of your choice, add the butter and a little flour and cover the entire container, add the dough and cover with the bananas cut to your preference.
- In a preheated oven, leave the cake there for 45 minutes or until golden.