View in original language
- Eggs3 unit(s)
- sugar2 cup
- milk1 cup
- oil1/2 cup
- wheat flour2 cup
- chemical yeast1 teaspoon
- Bananas7 unit(s)
- Beat the eggs, sugar, oil and milk in a blender.
- Add the wheat flour little by little and continue beating until you get a smooth and homogeneous dough.
- Lastly add the yeast and hit the minimum speed of the blender.
- Grease a medium shape with margarine and flour.
- Pour in the caramel and bananas cut lengthways.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C for approximately 30 minutes.