In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- ripe dwarf banana2 unit(s)
- Vegetable oil1/2 cup
- Sifted wheat flour2 cup
- Sifted sugar1 cup
- Cinnamon Powder1 teaspoon
- Chemical Yeast1 tablespoon
- Hot water1 cup
- Mash the bananas. The more mature they are, the tastier the cake gets! Then add the flour, sugar, cinnamon and oil.
- Beat all the ingredients in the mixer, or if you prefer, you can do it by hand.
- When everything is homogeneous, add the hot water, and mix.
- When the dough is homogeneous, add the chemical yeast and mix.
- Place in a greased and floured mold and bake in a preheated oven at 270°C for 35 to 40 minutes.
- Tip: when you think it's ready, wait for a fork in the cake. If it comes out clean, it's time to take it out of the oven!