In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Ripe bananas10 unit(s)
- Butter2 tablespoon
- condensed milk1 unit(s)
- Milk395 ml
- Gems2 unit(s)
- Egg whites2 unit(s)
- Corn Starch2 tablespoon
- Vanilla Essence1 teaspoon
- Sugar3 tablespoon
- Cut the bananas into slices vertically, without making the slices too thin.
- Heat a skillet with the butter, and brown the bananas on both sides.
- Arrange the golden bananas on the platter where you will assemble the dessert. Reserve.
- With the pan off, add the condensed milk, most of the milk (save a part to dissolve the cornstarch), the sifted egg yolks and the vanilla.
- Mix well and turn on the fire. Add the corn starch dissolved in the rest of the milk, and stir non stop until it becomes a cream.
- Put the cream over the bananas. Reserve.
- Beat the egg whites and add the sugar. Place the meringue over the cream and bake for 10 minutes or until the whites are golden.
- After golden remove from the oven, wait to cool and take to the fridge for at least 8 hours.