View in original language
- Organic Yeast1 unit(s)
- Dead milk2 cup
- Sugar5 tablespoon
- Salt1 dessert spoon
- Oil1/2 cup
- Egg2 unit(s)
- Wheat1 kg
- In a bowl, place the yeast, sugar and warm milk. Mix and let it rest for 20 minutes.
- Add the oil, salt, and eggs, mix well with a whisk. Add the flour little by little and mix with your hands.
- Knead until you get a smooth dough that doesn't stick to your hands. Let rise until doubled in size (approximately 1 hour)
- Roll out the dough on a smooth surface, cut into equal sizes and make balls of the desired size. Let rise again for 30 minutes.
- Once it has risen, gently take the dough and fry it in hot oil, turning it over until it is completely fried.
- Drain on paper towels, cut in half and add your favorite filling.