Baby's chocolate cake
View in original language
- Wheat flour | 4 cup
- Eggs | 4 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 cup
- Chocolate powder | 2 cup
- Margarine | 2 dessert spoon
- Oil | 2 dessert spoon
- Milk | 380 ml
- Cake Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk / COVERAGE | 1/2 can(s)
- Butter / COVERAGE | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder / COVERING | 8 tablespoon
- Beat the butter, sugar and oil.
- Add the eggs and beat until creamy.
- Put the milk, chocolate, flour and finally the yeast.
- Bake on a large baking sheet that has been greased and dusted with butter and flour.
Mix the three ingredients in a pan and stir over low heat. Brigadier point.
Did you like this recipe?