Apricot and Coconut Truffle
View in original language
- 71% tempered chocolate (or not) | 200 g
- Orange juice | 150 ml
- Dried apricot | 140 g
- Grated dry coconut | 140 g
- Orange zest | to taste
- Melted white chocolate | to taste
- Arrange the 71% chocolate on acetate molds for truffles. Fill to the mark indicated on the form.
- Overlap the top of the mold and turn over so the chocolate spreads. Tighten each mold well.
- Leave at room temperature until the chocolate sets.
- Remove the top of the mold, add the truffle filling and finish with another layer of chocolate. Take it to refrigerate.
- For the filling: Soak the apricots in orange juice for 1 hour before preparing
- Grind the apricot with the orange juice and coconut in a mixer or food processor until it forms a uniform and consistent cream.
- To decorate, finish by passing the melted white chocolate over the truffle.
Did you like this recipe?