View in original language
- Margarine at room temperature | 150 g
- Sugar | 150 g
- Brown sugar | 100 g
- Eggs | 2 unit(s)
- Wheat flour | 280 g
- Baking soda | 2 teaspoon
- Salt | 1 teaspoon
- Chocolate chips | 400 g
- Mix the butter, sugar, brown sugar, vanilla in a stand mixer until fluffy. For approximately 5 minutes.
- Add the mixture one egg at a time and continue beating.
- Sift all the dry ingredients and add the dough. Add the chocolate.
- Portion the dough into 40-gram balls (it is good to use a glove or the ice cream scoop, as the dough is a little soft) and place on baking sheets with parchment paper or greased with release agent.
- Leave 3 cm space between the balls.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees until the edges are golden and the center is soft.
- Let cool and serve. I love to eat hot!
Did you like this recipe?