View in original language
- Whole milk | 1 l
- Sugar | 500 g
- Eggs | 6 unit(s)
- Lemon | 1 unit(s)
- Clove | 10 unit(s)
- Cinnamon stick | 2 unit(s)
- In a large pot (it needs to be big because the milk boils) put the milk and sugar and mix well.
- Beat the eggs (white and yolk) with a fork. Add to the pan with milk along with the cloves and cinnamon
- Squeeze the lemon and pour the juice into the pan. Mix well. If you're making the candy for the first time, don't worry, because at this point the milk will curdle and that's how it should be..
- Now, bring the pan over medium heat and do not stir any more until a crust forms on the surface.
- Carefully break this crust into pieces. Continue cooking until the jam has a nice golden color and the syrup is thick.
- Allow to cool completely and store in tightly closed jars in the refrigerator.
Did you like this recipe?