5-minute dulce de leche chocolate cake
View in original language
- Milk | 1/4 cup
- Oil | 1/4 cup
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Sugar | 3 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 3 tablespoon
- Wheat flour | 3 tablespoon
- Baking powder | 1 teaspoon
- Finishing: Dulce de leche | 1 tablespoon
- Milk | 2 tablespoon
- Chocolate shavings | to taste
- Mix all the cake ingredients in a bowl with the help of a wire whisk. Put up to 2/3 of a cup. Microwave for 5 minutes.
- Mix the dulce de leche with the milk in a bowl with the help of a fork.
- Drizzle the cake with the dulce de leche syrup and finish with the chocolate shavings.
Did you like this recipe?