🥥 Protein Fit Cupcake without sugar
In a partnership with@delirec
View in original language
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Natural yogurt | 2 tablespoon
- Coconut grated coarsely grated | 3 tablespoon
- Peanut Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Vanilla flavored whey protein | 1 tablespoon
- Almond flour | 2 tablespoon
- In a small bowl, beat the egg until foamy (with a fork or fouet)
- Add the plain yogurt and beat again.
- Add the almond flour, 2 tablespoons of the grated coconut and beat well.
- Place in a small high refractory (no need to grease)
- Bake in the microwave for 2 minutes and 30 seconds.
- Allow to cool completely and unmold.
- Make the syrup by mixing the peanut butter with whey protein
- Cover the cupcake with this protein syrup
- Put 1 tablespoon of the natural grated coconut on top
- Ready 😋 great snack or pre workout option 💪
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like
Sugar-free Fit Protein Cupcake 💚🇧🇷
Protein Stuffed Fit Cupcake 💚♥️
Protein Fit Cupcake
Protein mug cupcake