Strawberry chocolate truffle
View in original language
- condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- butter | 1 tablespoon
- Nesquik Strawberry | 2 tablespoon
- Sugar (optional) | 4 tablespoon
- Granules (optional) | 1 unit(s)
- In a pan put the condensed milk and the 2 tablespoons of strawberry nesquik and a tablespoon of butter, mix everything still with the fire off
- Now over medium-low heat, stir until the mixture comes off the bottom of the pan.
- Place on a plate and wait to cool 100%
- Now just roll it up, then you can roll it in granulated or sugar
Did you like this recipe?