Refreshing pineapple dessert with vanilla pudding 😋
View in original language
- Vanilla pudding (box) | 2 unit(s)
- Pineapple (large chopped) | 1 unit(s)
- Box of sour cream | 2 unit(s)
- Sugar | 10 tablespoon
- Water | 500 ml
- Chop the pineapple and remove the stalk from the middle, cook with the water and sugar for about 10 minutes until it is very soft.
- Soon after add the two boxes of pudding, stirring with the low fire until it thickens.
- Now the boxes of milk cream, mixing very gently until it incorporates the mixture.
- Place on a platter.
- Allow to cool and refrigerate.
This dessert is sensational, but when it's really cold!
Did you like this recipe?