View in original language
- Chopped and Cooked Pineapple1 unit(s)
- Condensed milk395 g
- Sour cream200 g
- Skinless yolks3 unit(s)
- Whole milk500 ml
- Corn starch3 tablespoon
- Vanilla or hazelnut essence1 dessert spoon
- Chop the pineapple, cook, then drain and reserve the pineapple and syrup.
- In the pan, place the condensed milk with the starch and dissolve well, add the sieved yolks, mix well, add the cream, the milk and bring to a boil, always stirring over medium heat, scraping the bottom of the pan and sides so it doesn't burn, until form a thick cream, turn off the heat and add the essence, put it in a bowl, cover with a plastic film and let it cool.
- I made it with cake slices, but you can also make it with Maria cookies or cornstarch. I used galvonotec's small G 34 pack
- Once cool, let's go to assembly. Start with the cream, arrange the slice of cake, wet it a little with the reserved pineapple syrup, another layer of cream, have a little of the chopped pineapple, another layer of cake, always remembering to wet the cake, cream and finally the pineapple, decorate with whipped cream, cover and refrigerate. serve ice cream