Petit Four de Leite Ninho
View in original language
- Nest Milk | 4 tablespoon
- Maizena | 3 cup
- Margarine | 3 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 200 g
- Gel coloring (optional in desired color) | to taste
- Mix the nest milk, cornstarch and margarine well.
- Then add the condensed milk, until the dough is very smooth and does not stick to your hands.
- I used the pink gel coloring, a few drops are enough.
You can use the color you want.
- Grease the countertop or table with wheat flour and roll out the dough with a rolling pin.
- I used a ♡-shaped cutter.
You can use the cutter in the model you want or you can just make some balls by hand.
- Grease a pan and bake for 20 minutes at 180°.
The dough does not darken, it stays light.
Did you like this recipe?