Pave Of Pineapple
View in original language
- Pineapple | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 can(s)
- Sour cream | 2 can(s)
- Butter | 1 tablespoon
- Shredded Coconut | to taste
- Cornstarch Biscuit (2 packs) | 2 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 cup
- Cut half of the pineapple into small cubes.
- In a pan, place the young milk, the cream, the grated coconut and the pineapple pieces, stir well until it gets thick.
- Place the milk on a plate to soak the cookies.
- In a refractory, make layers, one of the filling and one of the biscuit, the last layer must be the filling.
- Cut the other half of the pineapple to decorate on top! Take it to the fridge for a few hours.
Did you like this recipe?