Passion fruit mousse with chocolate
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 3 can(s)
- Chocolate powder | 2 tablespoon
- Tang passion fruit juice | 1 unit(s)
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- Stir the juice, condensed milk and 2 creams of milk for around 5 minutes in a refractory until it stays in this
more homogeneous texture. Refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Mix the cream, the powdered chocolate and a spoon of margarine over medium heat until it has a texture of
brigadeiro, then sprinkle over the passion fruit jam
and put in the fridge for another 2 hours. And your candy is ready
Did you like this recipe?