Microwave mug pudding
View in original language
- Sugar | 2 tablespoon
- Water | 2 tablespoon
- Milk | 8 tablespoon
- Condensed milk | 8 tablespoon
- Egg | 1 unit(s)
- Vanilla essence | 1 coffee spoon
- Place the two tablespoons of sugar and water in a tall mug, mix well and microwave every 30 seconds until it reaches the point of caramel syrup.
- Rotate the mug to spread the syrup all over the mug.
- In a bowl, lightly beat the egg, and add the rest of the ingredients, mixing well.
- Add the mixture to the caramelized mug.
- Microwave for 1:30. If after this time there is still no fillet, add it every 30 seconds until it is firm.
- Place in the fridge until warm. Run a knife around and unmold while still warm.
Did you like this recipe?