Creamy hot chocolate
View in original language
- Sour cream | 1 unit(s)
- Milk | 2 cup
- Corn starch | 1 tablespoon
- Chocolate powder | 4 tablespoon
- Sugar | 4 tablespoon
- Add the milk, cornstarch, chocolate powder and sugar to the blender, beat the ingredients well
- Transfer this mixture, beaten in the blender, to a pan, take it to medium fire, stirring constantly until it boils.
- After boiling, turn off the heat, add the cream and mix well until smooth, serve the hot chocolate.
Did you like this recipe?