Corn and cornmeal cake
View in original language
- Corn | 1 can(s)
- Milk (can of corn to measure) | 1 can(s)
- Sugar (corn measure) | 1 can(s)
- Oil | 1/2 cup
- Cornmeal (corn can measure) | 1 can(s)
- Wheat | 3 tablespoon
- Salt | 1/2 coffee spoon
- Yeast | 1 tablespoon
- Cottage cheese | 5 tablespoon
- In the blender place all the materials of the cake, except the yeast and the curd. Beat everything for 3 minutes. Turn off, add the yeast and put it in pulse mode, to mix the yeast well.
- In a form of your preference already greased with margarine, pour the dough that we hit, then place the spoons of cottage cheese in the dough spreading all over the cake. Bake in the oven for 30 to 40 minutes, to check if it's done, put a toothpick if it comes out clean, it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?