Condensed milk dessert with coconut
View in original language
- Condensed milk | 1 can(s)
- Sour cream | 1 can(s)
- grated coconut | 100 g
- Cloves to decorate | 20 g
- In a pan add the condensed milk, cream and 50 g of grated coconut.
- Mix everything and then bring to a boil.
- Stir constantly and over low heat.
- When you're making your way into the pan, you can turn off the pan.
- Place the dough on cling film, roll it up and let it cool in the fridge.
- After cold, roll the sweets, pass the rest of the coconut, put the cloves and serve.
Did you like this recipe?