View in original language
- Eggs3 cup
- Sugar2 cup
- Oil1 cup
- Wheat flour2 cup
- Cinnamon1 tablespoon
- Condensed milk2 cup
- Yeast1 tablespoon
- Butter1 tablespoon
- In a blender, beat the eggs, sugar, milk and oil for 3 minutes.
- Then add the wheat flour little by little, along with the cinnamon.
- Finally, the yeast, mixing well; Reserve
- Grease a medium-sized baking dish of your choice with plenty of butter or margarine.
- After greasing, add the condensed milk to the baking dish.
- Very carefully, add the dough to the roast that already has the condensed milk.
- Give the mold a few taps to eliminate possible air bubbles.
- Bake in a preheated oven at 180°C until golden, for approximately 35 minutes; Do the toothpick test
- After removing from the oven, wait 3 minutes, run a knife along the sides of the cake and turn onto a plate.
Did you like this recipe?
You may also like