View in original language
- Milk | 3 cup
- Egg | 3 unit(s)
- Sugar | 2 cup
- Wheat flour | 2 cup
- Margarine | 1 tablespoon
- grated coconut | 50 g
- Make a sugar syrup, put it in a shape (form for pudding) and book.
- In the blender, beat all the ingredients, except the grated coconut.
- Turn off the blender and mix in the grated coconut.
- Place in the mold and cook in a bain-marie.
- Pierce with a fork after 30 minutes of cooking, if the fork comes out clean, it's ready.
Did you like this recipe?