View in original language
- Eggs2 unit(s)
- Margarine or butter1 tablespoon
- Baking powder1 teaspoon
- Sugar1 tablespoon
- Banana1 unit(s)
- Cinnamon powder to taste
- In a bowl, beat the eggs.
- Add sugar and baking powder, mix well.
- In a frying pan put the butter or margarine, throw the beaten eggs and let it fry. Note: always on low heat so it doesn't burn.
- As soon as it forms a crust on the edges, place the chopped banana and sprinkle with cinnamon powder (to taste).
- Fold in half and fry on both sides.